March has been a hectic month already. First of all, most of you already know that my brother got married on March 8th to the most sweetest, smart, beautiful girl named Erin. Their wedding was perfect! I don't think either one of them could have asked for a more perfect day. Also, I recently just had my birthday on March 11th.......I am 23! I know that seems old, right? I celebrated with Paul and Cayden and the rest of my family. It was a great day. 
Today I took Cayden to get his Easter pictures taken. He is getting so big! They turned out really cute and you can view them at searportrait.com log in under jenvalone@hotmail.com password: princess. Next week is the Spring Fling and Cayden is so excited to go. We are also having our first holiday in our new house with both families. I am attempting to cook a ham for Easter Sunday. We will see how that turns out......
1 comment:
Happy Easter! Wish we were there for your first Easter dinner at your new home. We miss you all and miss Caden and the "eyes"! Love and kisses to all
Love
Eric, Kelly, and Amelia (Melllll)
Post a Comment