Cayden had a doctor's appointment with an ears, nose and throat specialist. He will be needing ear tubes and his adenoids removed on April 6th. We also signed Cayden up for soccer this month. There is one practice a week and a game every Saturday. His first game will be April 10th. He is very excited to play with his friends. Also, Cayden has just recently moved into the preschool 2 room. His teacher thought he was ready academically to move up to the next level.
Paul has been busy at work prepping for his inventory at the end of this month. I am sure like usual he will do fantastic. I have transfered back to my old store about a month ago. I am really enjoying working with some familiar faces. It's nice to be back in a positive and happy environment.
Spring has officially arrived in Arizona. The past few days have been absolutely gorgeous weather. I am enjoying this nice weather, because before we know it the temperatures will be at 110!
We are all looking forward to the next couple of months. The Douglas family has a lot of adventures in store :)
No comments:
Post a Comment