You can definitely say that I am emotionally charged and over analytical. I am always thinking about the past, present and future. There are so many thoughts jumbled inside my head. Paul is always telling me to slow down and not to over think things. It's hard though. Especially, when you are a sensitive type of a person who wears every feeling on their sleeve for the world to see. I feel like I am trying to make the most of this one life and savor all of life's moments. It just doesn't seem like I am doing it any justice. I get so caught up in the why? and forget to see what's right in front of me. This little family that we created out of love.
I want to be more present in the now and slow down and cherish these everyday moments with with them. To hold on to them a little tighter and focus more on this little bubble I am in. I need to learn to love this season of my life. For this season will never happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment