Strony

CURRENTLY

Friday, June 26, 2015



Reading: At the moment I am reading two very different books - The Fault In Our Stars and Bringing up Bebe. I have am in few chapters in to the first book and the other is just sitting on my night stand. I have been all over the place with reading lately. I pick up a book to start reading and half way through I just stop. I really need to get back into reading regularly.

Watching: Since, all my regular shows are over with for the season I have been watching a lot of cooking shows on the cooking channel. I am loving Tia Mowry at Home and Dinner at Tiffani's. Both are simple recipes and entertaining to watch. Now if only I could learn to cook.

Loving: Watching Cayden and Emma play together so well. Cayden was visiting my mom for 10 days in California and Emma missed her best friend like crazy. Since, he has been back the two have been inseparable and unbearably cute together. Paul and I are beyond blessed to have two amazing kiddos.

Thinking of: Getting myself in shape and eating healthy. Lately, I have been having some concerning health issues that I need to address. I want to be around for my children and be a good example of someone who takes care of themselves. I have recently found essential oils and started to use them in our daily lives. I am seeing small improvements in my sleep as well as a calmness with the kiddos.

Listening: I have made a playlist titled Home for my daily commute. It is a mix of country, pop, R&B, party songs etc. It has helped me to decompress after a long day of work and sing to my hearts content. It is pure bliss.

No comments: