The littles and I headed up north to spend some quality time with my mom. On Saturday we strolled the square and ordered takeout for dinner. Downtown Prescott is probably my most favorite place to be. It reminds me of my childhood with the small town charm. Sunday morning was busy with crafting, playing games, climbing boulders, and having tickle fights with grammy. In the afternoon we went to an antique show and ate some lunch at Genovese's Italian Ristorante. On the way back I stumbled across the cutest little shop. It is a herbal apothecary store with fresh herbs and teas. Of course I had to stop to pickup some essential oils. Afterwards it was time to go home. The kiddos had so much fun spending the weekend with grammy. We stopped on the drive back to take in the beautiful Prescott views. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment