Strony

A Thankful List

Thursday, November 26, 2015


As I sit here on thanksgiving eve I can't help, but think of these three people. I am so thankful for them and many things in my life that I take for granted like:

Emma's little squeaky voice
Christmas candles
A little boy who is tuning into a wonderful young man
Adele's new record
The light hearted feeling I get around the holiday season
An amazing man who loves me, flaws and all
Peppermint mocha lattes
Thursday night television with Shonda Rimes 
The sound of two little ones giggling and playing nicely together
Cozy chunky sweaters
Having thanksgiving dinner with my brother before he moves
Chipotle burrito bowls and their stellar employees
Emma's artwork from school
Cuddling up in a freshly made bed with my husband's arms around me
Getting lost in a good book that I don't notice the time of night
Cayden being chosen MVP by his teammates
Female friendships and doing life together side by side
The smell of our home when coming back from a vacation

And so much more! I am looking forward to the rest of the holiday season and all the love and excitement it will bring. 

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo


No comments: