Strony

April Fool's

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So, today is the beginning of a new month. I cannot believe how fast time flies. 

We got back Cayden's  pictures the other day and he looks like a five-year old. It is hard for me to realize that he is not a baby anymore! He will officially be a toddler in two months. Other than that he has been talking up a storm. Cayden has about 50 words now.......a long way from his first word "mama." 

I am still looking for a job and going to school. I only have a year left! I just want to be done. I have been debating about going back to retail or taking a new route. It is a tough decision to make. Paul on the other hand is doing really well with work. He just finished another successful Inventory for his seventh year......talk about dedication. We both have been enjoying the house and spending time with each other. Yesterday we went to the Golf simulator where I swung my first driver. I scored 130, but it would have been worse if Paul didn't help me out a few times (actually a lot). I really enjoyed playing and may even try to hit the Golf course.......we will see! 

I hope everyone is doing well. We all miss you tons! Hugs and kisses :)

No comments: