Strony

May Flowers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its been a while since the last post. April was a crazy month. Between school, looking for a job and chasing a toddler around time slips by quickly. 

I just finished my finals. One year down only one to go. I cannot wait! I recently got a job at GE. It's only part-time, but I get to work from home which is good. That means I can still spend time with Cayden. Paul is busy working, but luckily works mornings so he is home at night time. I make dinner every night......I know really hard to believe. The crock pot is my best friend. 

Last Saturday Paul got us floor tickets to see the Carrie Underwood concert. We had such a blast. I have never been that close to the stage before. We took some fantastic pictures and I got to touch Carrie's hand twice......so amazingl. He is such a great boyfriend!

This is the last month until my little man turns two! Its seems so surreal. I remember taken him home from the hospital.....it feels like yesterday. Also, at this age little children continue to surprise you with all the new words they can say. After dinner we usually go for a walk and we were at the dinner table eating when Cayden said the F**K. We were shocked and asked him to repeat was saying. It turned out that he was trying to say "walk". Thank Gosh!

I hope all is well with everyone! Hugs and kisses :)

No comments: