Strony

Cayden turns 2!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today was Cayden's 2nd birthday!!! My little man is growing up :(

We celebrated by going to Peter Piper Pizza with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Aunt Brittany and we can't forget Cayden's girlfriend Katie. Anyway, he had so much fun playing games and climbing in the jungle gym. We are having a birthday party for him on Sunday with all the rest of the family and some friends.

It has been crazy planning his birthday party and trying to find toys for him. He loves the movie Cars and of course Thomas the Train. Which coincidentally is the theme for his party. I just started my new job at ULTA Beauty. Its a store that sells cosmetics, fragrance, skin care and all that other fun girly stuff. I love it so far, but I miss Cayden terribly. 

Paul has been such a great guy while I have been easing back into work. It was a stressful few months, but we made it through. He has been so great with Cayden. I had to work this morning and he spent the whole day with Cayden playing, taking him to the toy store and watching the Lion King for the hundredth time. If that isn't love than I don't know what is. 

Everyone is doing great and couldn't be happier.......Lots of love :)

No comments: