Strony

Summer and more!

Friday, September 11, 2009

I have not been on this website in 7 months! I guess that happens when you are busy planning a wedding, working, going to school and playing with a three-year-old. Cayden is already 3 going on 13. He already has an attitude of a teenager with the words to match.

The wedding is less than 6 weeks away. This past year has gone by too quickly. It feels like we just got engaged. In less than two months I will be Mrs. Jennifer Douglas. I cannot wait!!! There is not much left to plan or do for the wedding. Other than a few little details it is all coming together smoothly. We will see you all on October 23rd :)

Cayden is enjoying school and spending time with his friends. Putting him in daycare/early preschool was a great idea. Not only has the social interaction been good for him, but he is learning so much. Cayden know is ABC's, 123's, colors, shapes and he sings songs like nobody's business. I also, enrolled him in swim lessons this summer again and is getting really good. He is already for level 4. I think back to last summer when he was in level 1 and afraid of the water. For the most part Cayden is a happy, healthy, active three year old when he isn't in one of his moods.

No comments: