Strony

Happy Valentine's Day

Monday, February 9, 2009

I can't believe it is already a New Year! We had a great Christmas. Cayden asked Santa for dinosaurs and boy did he get a lot. That kid has dinosaurs all over the house. He loves them and brings them everywhere he goes.

Cayden keeps getting bigger and talks like a 30 year-old man. We are looking into putting him in daycare in a few months. He really needs to interact with other children his age.

Our wedding plans are coming along. We have the location, florist, photographer, and DJ booked. So, all the big things are done......well almost. I still need to find the perfect wedding dress. This may take some time.

I started another semester of school. Luckily this will be my last spring semester at ASU. I can't wait. Paul is still working at Best Buy. He is enjoying is last few months of freedom by trying to get in as much golf as possible. hehe. We are looking forward to going to Disneyland for Cayden's 3rd birthday and Adam's wedding in St. Thomas. It will be so much fun.

I will post more soon! Lots of love :)

No comments: