We had a great summer. Cayden was a fish in water. He went to the pool almost everyday with Grammy and Papa. He can swim to someone from the steps, jump off the side of the pool and go underwater to dive for toys. I am so proud of how much he has learned. Especially since he was afraid of the water when he started his swim lessons in July.
Paul and I have been trying to plan our wedding. We both have been so busy working, but decided on October 2009. We pretty much already know where we want to get married so the next important decision to make is the date. It will most likely be October 16th.
Other than work, school and hanging out we just recently decided to upgrade our backyard from dirt. It will be done by the end of this week. I am so excited to have it finished. Now Cayden can have a place to play and we can have space to relax as a family. 
I will post more soon! Hugs and kisses xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment