We spent the day swimming and had a BBQ. We took Cayden to see fireworks and he was a little scared at first, because of the loud noise. But, after watching a few go off he was mesmerized. By the time we got in the car he was passed out. A little too much excitement for a two-year-old. 
This past Monday Cayden started swim lessons. Ironically he hates it which is weird because he loves to go swimming. So, we will see how it goes. Each day a little better, but he still cries :(
Paul and I are busy working and starting to plan our wedding. We haven't decided on a location, but we are thinking either Arizona or Las Vegas. So, many decisions to make I don't know where to start.
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Hugs and kisses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment