Strony

Spring has Sprung!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April is here which is the first official month of Spring. This month we have a lot of activities planned. Cayden's ear surgery went very well. He was such a brave, big boy. The doctor explained to Cayden that while he was taking a little nap he would fix his ears so there would be no more ouches. Paul and I waited in the pre-op room with Cayden until it was time for his surgery. When the nurse came to get him Cayden just walked back into the operating room with no tears. I on the other hand was in tears watching my little munchkin getting ready to be put under. It has been a week since the surgery and Cayden is a normal, healthy kid.

This month we have signed Cayden up for Soccer. He had his first game this past Saturday. Their team name is the Tigers. The Tigers won their first game scoring 5 goals. Cayden scored 1 of the 5, but unfortunately it was for the other team. The concept of direction is not really there for 3-year-olds. The most important thing is that he is having fun and learning how to be a team player.

Since, the weather is nice this month I have been working on making the backyard a garden sanctuary. I have bought some lawn decorations to give our front and backyard a Spring feeling. Cayden and I are also planting a flower into a little pot so he can learn how things grow and see a beautiful end result to hard work as well as patience.

Later this month on the 23rd to be exact Paul and I will be celebrating our 6 month anniversary. We are going to eat a romantic dinner at the restaurant where we were married at Seville. I cannot believe how fast time flies by. Before we know it we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary.

The most important note I have is that this time next week I will be getting my brand new front loaders! I am so excited. It has been 3 years of wishing and hoping. I will finally be able to wash our comforters instead of having to take them to the cleaners. Plus I can do twice the amount of laundry in one load and I will be saving water since our top loaders used double the amount of water than the front loaders will.

No comments: