Strony

May Flowers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The heat is rising in Arizona and a lot is going on in the Douglas household!

Cayden is finishing up is last couple of weeks of soccer. Hopefully it will stay below 100 degrees. It is already hot in the morning at the 9am games. Although he enjoys playing with his friends and running around on the field, Cayden has not figured out the concept of the game. After soccer season I am enrolling him in swim lessons again for summer.





This month I am finishing up my finals for school and taking a much needed break for the summer. I also recently was promoted to the GM of my store. I am really excited to take on a new challenge and adventure!

Paul is doing great! Still working hard and trying to figure out where he wants to go next in his career.

We leave for Virginia on the 15th. The whole family is excited for a much needed vacation, especially Cayden. He cannot wait to spend an entire week playing with his cousins Ryan and Caitlin.

After we get back the entire downstairs and upstairs of the house is being painted. Finally, after two and half years the house will be done.....being painted that is!

Cayden's birthday is coming up in June. We are going to Disneyland for his 4th birthday with Grandma and Grandpa. Cayden doesn't know that we are going to see Mickey. It's his birthday surprise! He will be so excited.

Until then....... :)

No comments: