Strony

Baby Bump Diaries: Chapter 6

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today is 26 weeks. I have exactly 14 weeks left until Emma will be here. We have been busy getting her nursery ready. The walls are painted, the bedding has been purchased and the crib and dresser are built. I will post pictures when we are finished. It's coming a long great though.

I have my doctor's appointment next week and will be taking my glucose test. I am most definitely not looking forward to drinking that horrible, orange liquid.

Here is an updated baby bump picture. It's a little out of focus. I have to teach my husband how to use the camera.



2 comments:

Kori said...

you look so cute! Hope you're doing and feeling good! Don't work yourself too hard!

Jen said...

Thanks! I feel like a cow already. You look great and Bridger is so cute! We can't wait to have you back :)