Strony

Reach for the stars

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The theme for Cayden's Graduation......

Cayden had his pre-kindergarten graduation tonight. There was a ceremony, singing, refreshments and all the kids in a cap and gown. It was so adorable. In just a few short months Cayden will be in kindergarten. I cannot believe how big he is getting.

This post in long so grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy!

I baked cupcakes with red and blue sprinkles (Cayden's school colors) and made graduation cupcake toppers.
I was very pleased how they turned out.

Cayden's best friend, Sebastian
Cayden in his cap and gown
Cayden's teacher Ms. Campbell
My little man
The entire pre-k class singing songs for the parents. It was too cute!
Cayden receiving his diploma
Grammy, Cayden and Aunt Brittany
Grandma and Grandpa Douglas with Cayden
A family picture. We were all actually smiling :)
Cayden's actual diploma. The one handed to him was paper rolled up that had to be given back.
We finished the night opening presents and reading "Oh the Places You Will Go!" for bedtime.

No comments: