I am back! It's been a long time since my last post. I have been busy trying to finish the nursery, organize the house, clean all the while working full time. It's definitely been exhausting to say the least.
This is what we have been up to.....
Cayden and I went through all his toys, clothes and books to donate to Good Will. He was such a great helper :)
My father-in-law and husband took on the project of updating our kitchen with a new backsplash. It came out great. Now they just need to grout it.
The other morning Cayden decided he wanted to make something for baby Emma
he did it all by himself. It was too sweet. He was very proud!
In addition to everything else going on in our lives, Cayden starts kindergarten next week! I have been running around buying school supplies, new shoes and clothes in preparation for back to school. I decided to make a countdown calendar to the big day. Cayden is so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment