My wonderful mother-in-law gave me a baby shower for Emma. It was a perfect day filled with family, friends and lots of love. She started out with this invitation that was sent to the guests.

Come on and enjoy this post. It's a bit lengthy.
Katie, my best girlfriend, was able to make the trip out from California for the day. I was so happy she could be there.
They setup the dining room with decor that matched the invitations.
This adorable banner was made for Emma that hung over the table.
My wonderful friend, who is very talented at making cakes and cupcakes, made these bird nest cupcakes for the shower.
They were delicious!
This was the cake my sister had made for the shower.
She also made the "thank you" favors for the guests.
They turned out so cute! Brittany did a great job.
Before all the guests arrived I was able to sneak a photo with my sister.
Of course a baby shower would not be complete without gifts. I opened presents for quite some time. So, I will just post the highlights.
My sister-in-law had these shirts made for Emma and Cayden. I thought they were too cute!
My mother-in-law passed down a quilt that Paul's grandma made for him when he was born.
She also had a framed engraved that read, "Emma Grace Douglas"
After the hours of opening presents (not really that long, but it felt like it) it was time to eat some yummy food :)
Before everyone left I had to get a picture with the girls. It's rare to have us altogether!
No comments:
Post a Comment