Strony

Emma's Nursery

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ya'll have asked to see pictures of the nursery. It is finally done, well almost. We are still waiting on the valence, side table and lamp. But, you will pretty much get the idea of what the room will look like when everything is in its place.



Above her bed are her initials that I made from Hobby Lobby. I bought MDF wood and painted it brown. It turned out really cute.

This tree decal I ordered from Etsy. Paul and my father-in-law put it up. I think it adds a little whimsy to the room.

The pictures above her dresser I found on babysteals.com. They were $10 for all three!

My sweet co-worker made Emma a bow holder above her dollhouse bookcase. Also, Cayden's birdhouse that he painted for Emma a few months back is on the bookcase. It looks great in her room.

I had to take a picture of my oh so comfortable glider. I will use it to nurse Emma in, but I also like to sit in it and read a book. I have already fallen asleep in the chair while reading.

Hanging on her shelf is her coming home outfit. It is so girlie and pink. I love it!

This is just a little view of the inside of her closet. Everything is washed and ready for miss Emma to arrive.

No comments: