Strony

North Pole Breakfast

Saturday, November 26, 2011

When the kiddos woke up on Saturday morning, they found this...

The elf was back! If you look really closely you can see he left marshmallows along the way


I wish I could take credit for this super fun idea, but I can't. I totally copied my "blogger friend" here. It seemed too fun not to copy.

We've done the "elf" thing for several years now, but I thought we needed to do something fun to introduce Buddy each year.

Our elf wrote Cayden and Emma a letter...


 And to make it even happier, he brought breakfast!

Snow covered donuts and floating glacier hot cocoa.

Our elf sent each of the littles a pair of socks too. You know it's awfully cold at the North pole.

Since you can't touch the magic elf, he sent along an elf for each of the kiddos to play with. Cayden got a little bear boy elf, and Emma got a little girl elf....elf mates :)

We had a happy morning...

Emma was happy too! She is always so smiley in the morning.

 After breakfast, they put on their North Pole socks, gathered up their elves, and we watched The Elf on the Shelf television movie. 

I just love little baby feet!

 Emma has been such a content baby and...

 super happy :)

 Later that day Cayden had a birthday party at Golf Land. It was so fun! He had a great time with his friends.

We got the rest of our Christmas stuff out too. So, we just have the outside and the tree left. Geez.

Cheers to a happy holiday season!

No comments: