Strony

three months old

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

and I love her to pieces! I cannot believe how fast these past few months have been. I keep hoping it will slow down. Here are the highlights of her third month.

We have managed to maintain a 3 to 3 1/2 hour schedule. She is eating at 7:30am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7:30pm (this is her last feeding of the day). She's sleeping through the night in her crib, which is great for mom!


She is definitely more "awake" and is the happiest in the morning. She coos and smiles all the time.

I have discovered that although she loves her "paci" to fall asleep with, she enjoys sucking on her hands. It's so interesting to me how different siblings can be.

Emma did find her hands this month, which is always a fun milestone. She is now grasping her toys and loveys. And, she just started to laugh on December 5th the day before her her three month birthday. Hearing her laugh is the sweetest sound in the entire world.

We are working on tummy time, although her head is still a little flat on one side. She does really well with tummy time for about five minutes...then its screaming.

She is so much fun to hang out with, and I love hearing her coo and making her laugh. It is the best.

No comments: