My little man is becoming such a big boy! He is too sweet.
His teacher had all the kiddos scrapbook their Valentine's from each other. I thought it was such a neat idea. This way they get to keep the notes from everyone, plus still be able to eat the candy!
When Cayden came home from school later that day this is what he found....
Both kiddos received a special package from Grammy Ann and a few little things from Paul and I.
Cayden especially loved his Snoopy lollipop. He sure loves sweets!
Emma sat and watched, while Cayden opened all the gifts for the two of them.
They sure had a lot of treats. It was like Christmas all over again!
Emma especially loved her new owl, Olivia :)
My two little Valentines...
I just love them to pieces :)
My sweet little girl. She is growing and learning new things everyday.
I love everything about babies, but baby feet are my favorite!
After all the gifts were opened, the two of them played so nicely together. Cayden was making Emma laugh so much!
I just love watching the two of them play together. Its the little moments that make me so happy.
One last photo of my first baby. Even if he is going to be 6!
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
The Douglas Family

No comments:
Post a Comment