I set the table with name tags, apples, plates, cups, a banner and a first day of school sign.
I found this free printable online on Pinterest. I am addicting to that website!
I dipped glazed donut holes into red frosting, added pretzels for the stems, and green leafs to make mini apples. I also bought a mini apple pie.
Everyone got a apple with a little tag...can you tell what the theme was?
Cayden got new pencils and hand sanitizer for his backpack.
No back to school party is complete without a banner :)
Emma had a little name tag for her high chair.
The night before the first day of school!!
The morning before school starts. He was still a little tired...
that is until he had some mini sugar apples.
After breakfast was over we got ready to head to school. Cayden got a new snake backpack. He picked it out all on his own.
My little first grader! I say it all the time, but where does the time go?
My two favorite men :)
My little boy!
and my two loves!!
Happy 1st day of first grade little man! We love you :)





No comments:
Post a Comment