Strony

Thirty-Five

Sunday, August 19, 2012

This past weekend we took a trip down to Tucson to celebrate Paul's 35th birthday. Although he doesn't seem to care or mind about his birthdays...I do. I wanted to do something special. So, I put together a little bag of Paul's favorite things.


It was filled with all things that Paul loves...


Reeses peanut butter cups, itunes gift card, clothes, framed photo of the kids, cards


and his new obsession and mine too  Suits - season one on DVD.


After presents we sang "happy birthday"


and the birthday boy made a wish!


The next morning his parents took us out to brunch at the Ritz Carlton. While, we waited for a table I tried to get a photo of the two littles with daddy and this is what I got...


Not the best, but it will have to do. We also managed to get a picture of the four of us. I am not sure if we will ever get a family photo where everyone is looking and smiling at the camera. But, I will keep on trying :) 


Happy 35th Birthday Hubby! You are my best friend, partner, side kick, and the world's greatest husband and father. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you to take this journey in life with. Here's to the next 35 years!

Love,

Jen xoxo

No comments: