She was Rapunzel from Tangled (of course) and the little man was Darth Vader. He is obsessed with Star Wars. They are the cutest little things ever!
This Halloween we decided to have a little party before the whole gang went trick-or-treating.
There were treat bags for each kiddo and plenty of sweets, pizza and desserts to go around.
Before the nighttime festivities began I tried to squeeze a photo in of all the kids. This was the best shot.
Cayden and his best buddy Sebastian...
and of course a family photo. this was the only one we got. it wasn't great, but it will have to do!
Then it was off for some trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Cayden and I made a map of the neighborhood so they could plan out their route.
My favorite little guy!
Emma fell asleep during trick-or-treating so we have no photos of her. This is her wide awake once we got home and there was candy on the floor :)
Emma was trying to steal brother's candy. No surprise there.
Cayden sorting his candy. He does this every year. Just like I did when I was a kid.
We hope y'all had a spooktacular Halloween!
xoxo
The Douglas Family
No comments:
Post a Comment