Strony

Taking Stock

Wednesday, May 28, 2014



I have been seeing different variations of this floating around the blogosphere. One of my favorite  bloggers inspired me to come up with my own.

Making:
 birthday plans for an almost eight year old and my mom. Their birthdays are a day apart.
Cooking:
 turkey burgers with seasoned fries. This warmer weather is perfect for barbecuing. 
Drinking:
 lots of water.
Reading:
 Johnathan Tropper's "Everything Changes". One of my favorite authors. 
Wanting:
 to get a hair cut. I constantly go back and fourth between keeping it long and chopping it off. Paul would love for me to cut my hair short. 
Looking:
 at Simba laying on the desk. 
Playing:
 spotify on my iPhone. Listening to mood music. 
Wasting:
 time every single night on social media. It is so addicting. 
Sewing:
 nothing!
Wishing:
 that I could stop time for just a moment. These two are growing up way too fast. This stage of life is just too sweet. 
Waiting:
 to go to Vegas in September. It will be so nice to have some one on one time with Paul. 
Liking:
 my new job and the people I have met. Everyone has been so welcoming and very friendly. 
Wondering:
 what to get my mom for her birthday. She is so difficult to shop for. 
Loving: 
my new mini van. If you were to ask me a year ago if I would ever own a mini van my answer would be without a doubt...No!
Hoping:
 
 to go on a mini family vacation this summer. It would be nice to escape the heat.
Marveling:
 at the fact that it is summer break already and that in just a couple of months I will have a third grader and pre-schooler. Where has the time gone? 
Needing:
 a day to relax with no plans or distractions. 
Smelling: summer flowers in bloom on our evening walks with the family. It makes me smile to watch Emma stop and sniff the roses. 
Wearing:
 denim shorts and comfy t-shirts every.single.day.
Following:
 jenna's kitchen on IG. She inspires me daily to make healthy food choices. 
Noticing:
 how much Emma is talking more each day and what a little man Cayden is becoming. He is so helpful with Emma and doing chores around the house. 
Opening:
 snacks all day long. Emma is constantly snacking. Who am I kidding, so am I. 

Feeling: exhausted ALL the time. I really need to go to sleep. 

No comments: