Strony

CURRENTLY

Monday, October 5, 2015



Reading: Lately, I have been catching up on my reading. In the past two months I have read The Girl on the TrainThe Fault in Our Stars, and the An Abundance of Katherines. Next on my list to read is Big Magic and The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I will have to wait and see about the last two though, seeing as my fall shows started back up.

Eating: I have been eating out a lot recently. I keep telling myself I am going to eat healthier next week, but then next week comes around and I am pushing it off again. Getting into shape is a goal of mine. There is a 10K run coming up in January that I need to train for. So, eating healthy and exercise will be my focus for the next few months.

Thinking about: Moving in with my in-laws. This is a very big decision for our family, but one I feel makes the most sense. It will be great for Cayden and Emma to grow up with their grandparents around and we all enjoy spending time together. The next step is deciding when/where. We know that Arizona will be our home, but what part. Those are the questions we all are discussing and trying to figure out.

Learning: How important female relationships are. There is nothing like a good girlfriend that understands you, accepts you with all your flaws, but loves you anyway. It has been so nice to have girls night out enjoying good food and great conversation. This upcoming week I will be celebrating one of my very closets friends birthday's and could not be more excited.

Enjoying: Helping others by volunteering in the community, donating school supplies to support a local school, building bears for Phoenix Children's Hospital and granting wishes for kids with life threatening illnesses. It is so important to give back to others who are less fortunate than yourself. Plus, I am teaching my kids how important it is to be selfless.

Loving: Fall, the changing leaves, the cool weather, pumpkin everything, upcoming adventures with the family, finding new instagram accounts, and the holidays coming up!

No comments: