Strony

Six years

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


In a few days we will be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary and I look back thinking how did we get here. In a blink of an eye we are no longer the two young people we were when we first met. So much has happened over the years - good things, bad things, hard things, fun things, messy things and yet I would't trade it for the world. That doesn't go without saying that marriage is hard and it is a choice we make every day to love one another. But, it is also wonderful to know that he sees me with my flaws, my mistakes, my weirdness and loves me all the same. He encourages me to keep being exactly who I am and pushes me to be better and after 9 years together I still feel lucky I get to spend my life right alongside him.

Happy Anniversary babe!

No comments: