2015
Friday, January 1, 2016
Another year come and gone. And I know I say this all the time, but this year went by the fastest. Emma is napping in the other room while Cayden plays legos with friends and I am taking this time to write down memorable things about last year. We had A LOT of fun..celebrating birthdays, first day of school, my brother-in-law's change of command ceremony, Disneyland, weekend trips, volunteering, visiting the beach, and spending cozy nights at home as a family. I loved 2015, but I am glad it's over. It was a hard year for so many people I love and I do believe in new starts and fresh beginnings.
Here's what I want: I want to be present, I want to be fully here and I want to do everything 100%. It seems like I am always rushing to get from one point to the next. The kids are growing up so quickly and I don't want to miss these moments while they are still little. 2016 will be the year of ME! A big part of that is living a healthy, authentic, full life in everything I do. Being the best version of myself will allow me to be a better mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister and person. So, I am not making any resolutions or goals. I'm using this time as a check in, to look at myself and ask "How can I be better?" Starting now, in this great new year!
Here's to 2016!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment