Strony

TEN THINGS

Tuesday, January 26, 2016



1. Cannot believe how much snow the east coast is getting. Winter Storm Jonas is in full effect!
2. We are in the process of updating our house. We bought this map for Cayden's room + this mirror for the entryway.
3. Next Saturday I am getting my hair done and going for a drastic change.
4. One of my "goals" for 2016 is to be a better version of myself. I love these realistic goals for moms and how to be a more mindful parent article from Mother Mag.
5. 51 ways he shows you he loves you without saying it.
6. I started working out with this in my living room.
7. This would be pretty cool to do in the summertime.
8. Loving this modern boho home tour.
9. 52 places to visit in 2016
10. Making this yummy soup for dinner tonight.

image via

No comments: