making: coffee almost every morning. I never used to drink coffee until recently.
cooking: lot's of quick, easy and fresh meals.
drinking: lots of water. I have to drink 80-100 ounces a day.
wanting: the iPhone 6 plus. I realized that I need a bigger screen. I only have six months until my upgrade.
looking: forward to the future. We are finally building a new house for us and our in-laws. wasting: too much time worrying about things I cannot control. I need to let go so I can focus on the important things in life.
wishing: it could be fall already. I can't wait for pumpkin everything and cooler temperatures.
enjoying: our newest member of the family, Jack. He is the cutest kitten.
waiting: for our vacation to Oregon next week with our friends. I cannot wait to escape this heat.
liking: the idea of auburn hair for the fall...
wondering: what life will be like living with my in-laws.
loving: the lazy days of summer break, but could do without the 100 plus temperatures.
hoping: all the hard work I have put into my job will pay off in the near future.
marveling: at the two people my little babies have grown up into. They amaze me every day.
needing: a proper mani pedi but who has time for that?
smelling: peonies around the house.
wearing: dresses every.single.day. It's kind of becoming my summer uniform.
listening: to the Hamilton soundtrack. Duh.
noticing: how clear my skin is since drinking more water.
knowing: that Emma is turning five in two months means no more babies for me.
thinking: about Emma starting Kindergarten in three weeks and getting super emotional.
feeling: good about getting back into shape and eating healthier.
bookmarking: decor spaces on Pinterest for ideas in the new house.
opening: a new book. I am doing my best to make sure I am reading at least one book a month.

No comments:
Post a Comment