Strony

Scarecrow Crunch

Monday, October 17, 2011

Each day of the month, Cayden's kindergarten class has a different student bring in snacks for the entire class. Our snack day was October 18th. I thought it would be cute to do a fun fall snack for the kiddos.


It was so easy to make and all the kids loved the candy! So, Cayden told me when I picked him up from school.

Even his teacher, Mrs. Taylor had some scarecrow crunch. At Cayden's parent-teacher conference the following week she told me how much she and her kids liked it. So, I gave her the recipe.

Scarecrow Crunch Recipe:

4 cups cinnamon Chex cereal
4 cups twisted pretzels
2 cups mini marshmallows
2 cups candy corn
2 cups fall colored M & M's

mix together in a large bowl and pour into snack bags. I made tags on the computer and attached them to the bags.

No comments: