Strony

Two weeks, too soon

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our first two weeks with Emma have flown by. She had her two week check up this past Monday and had gained a whole pound in one week. I was amazed that she weighs 9 lbs. Cayden just loves her - a little too much sometimes. I'd rather the infatuation with his new little sister than jealousy.


 Emma is so calm. She loves to be in her swing or swaddled in your arms. We have struggled with sleeping the last two nights.

On the flip side, she still is a wonderful baby and rarely cries.

I recently purchased the book Baby Wise, in hopes to get Emma on some sort of feeding and sleeping schedule.

She usually feeds about every three hours and naps right after her meals.

We have just been struggling with going back to sleep after nursing during the night.

We are truly blessed and so lucky to have a beautiful baby girl.

No comments: