We took the kiddos last Sunday to visit the Easter Bunny. Of course, Emma had no idea what was going on. Cayden on the other hand was so excited! Our encounter with the Easter bunny was at the bass pro shop. The same place we took them to meet Santa. I just love that you get a free picture, crafts and activities for the littles.
Of course there was a line. We waited for 45 minutes, but the kids did so well. They both were very patient. I didn't mind at all. I was in my glory taking photos.
Such a sweet little girl. I love her chubby cheeks.
Daddy was teasing Emma with a toy. She tried so hard to reach it.
My handsome little man. I can't believe how big he looks.
Cayden had to make a bass pro penny....kids.
They have a large fish tank at the store that kept Cayden entertained for awhile.
He is so sweet with his little sister. He is always wanting to kiss and hold her.
My two favorite boys!! I love them.
Emma was amazed by the bunny. She didn't cry at all. Such a big girl!
It was so hard to get them both to smile. At least they are both looking in the same direction :)
All in all the visit was successful. We left with a picture and no meltdowns. Next is dying eggs and preparing for our Easter dinner. Can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment