Strony

valentine's day for my sweets

Thursday, February 14, 2013

we started off the week making valentine's for Cayden's class. It was also the week that Cayden had Skippy Jon Jones visiting with us (the class friend).

Of course Cayden wanted Star Wars valentines so I found some on the computer, printed them out and added sugar sticks at the light sabers. simple.fast.cute.and done.

Since, both Paul and I had to work on valentine's day I thought it would be nice to have dinner and a movie at our house. So, I put together this little date night box.

There was a note attached of the evenings happenings...

and it was filled with a bunch of goodies. 

Later, that night cupid came to visit the kiddos. as usual. and left some goodies.

they woke up to this...

and a bunch of fun things to play with.


That afternoon Cayden had his class valentine's day party at school. I met him on my lunch to help decorate cookies.


It was a very sweet valentine's day with my love.

No comments: