my sister managed to get a photo of just us three. we are all actually looking :)
first stop were the star fish...
the boys were able to look and touch the starfish
I even snuck in a photo with my sister. I just love her to pieces.
Next we saw some spotted fish. Emma was not afraid at all. she just went up and tried to touch them.
she was one happy little girl. she loved all the different sea creatures.
These two had a blast running around and playing together.
There were some pretty cool looking sharks...
and some big ones! Lets just say i am glad there was a glass tank between me and the sharks.
I just love seahorses. they are too cute.
I had no idea that the male seahorses are the ones that actually carry the babies. weird huh?
It was feeding time for the sharks. they had a gentleman tell us fun facts about sharks.
no shark visit is complete without being eaten by one and captured on film while doing so :)
after the tour through the aquarium there was a playground for the kids to play. these two played...
while Emma looked at some sea crabs...at least i think thats what they were.
Later that afternoon we took a trip to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch.
They had such a great time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment