
There are moments in your life when you reflect on what matters most. Today is one of those days. Undoubtedly, these three people are what make my world go round. Sometimes I don't stop to appreciate it often enough. Life can be hectic at times and before I know it weeks, months and years have passed. These tiny little humans have grown up so fast. It's hard to believe that there was a time of baby feedings, snuggles, diaper changes, sleep deprived nights, crying, first smiles and giggles. It all happens so quickly and I am left with this pit in my stomach, knowing that the baby season of life is over. I yearn for those first days with each one of them. Yet I look at the two of them right now and think what smart, beautiful, kind little people they are becoming. I am the one who has helped mold and guide them into these wonderful kids they are today. That makes my heart overflow with love and happiness. It's in those moments that I am truly grateful for the life I have. I am extraordinarily blessed to be going through life with an amazing husband who supports and loves me along the way. Together we are raising these two children the best we can and I will forever be grateful I get to spend every day doing it together.








No comments:
Post a Comment