Strony

Seattle

Monday, November 17, 2014






Last week I went to Washington for work. We flew in on Sunday morning so we could spend the day exploring downtown Seattle. Although, it was overcast the entire day and rained a bit it was absolutely beautiful. I have always loved the Pacific Northwest, but this trip solidified it for me.

It was a short two day trip with meetings and lunches with executives. The main reason for going was to meet with Nintendo, a client of mine, and take a tour of their headquarters. Unfortunately, they do not allow photos. It was so cool. They had soccer fields, basketball and tennis courts, zen gardens, a Nintendo superstore, Cafe Mario, working Mario carts, Figurines and a glass case full of awards. Pretty amazing.

What would have made the trip even better, is if the family was with me. I guess that means we will have to make our way back up to Seattle with the whole family in the near future.

No comments: