Strony

Fall bucket list

Wednesday, October 19, 2016


Fall is well under way and we are making our way through all of our favorite things to do this time of year. So, far we have went on a fall scavenger hunt, watched Hocus Pocus more times than I can count, and baked. I love making lists of our favorite things to do each holiday season. It definitely makes it more memorable and magical for the kids.

1. Carve pumpkins
2. Pajama dance party
3. Family walk in the cooler weather
4. Boo breakfast - I make them ghost shaped pancakes every year
5. Trick-or-treating! Our neighborhood is the best for kids
6. Bake pumpkin apple bread
7. Hocus Pocus movie night with popcorn
8. Read Halloween books and pick a new one up from the store
9. Fall scavenger hunt
10. Go to the pumpkin patch with the family

No comments: