Strony

October around here

Monday, October 17, 2016






October is one of my favorite months of the year. When it gets here I get so overwhelmed with things that I want to do. To me it's the beginning of the holiday season and I love it so much. There is nothing better than a chilly fall day, Hocus Pocus on in the background a comfy pair of Halloween pajamas.

The kids are so excited for Halloween and have already picked out their costumes. Cayden has his first ever (no parents allowed) Monster Bash at school. They will have a haunted maze, games, food and a photo booth. He is taking his best friend, Logan with to share in the fun.

Another thing I love doing during fall is baking. It's been a lot of pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pancakes. Anything with pumpkin is ok with me! You can definitely say that I am obsessed. I can't wait for next weekend! We are headed to Schnepf Farms with the family to get more pumpkins.

No comments: