I did a thankful list last year on Thanksgiving eve and it is the perfect time to reflect on all the things I have to be grateful for...
A new little kitten
Christmas Spirit essential oil
Emma's puppy dog face when she wants something
Cayden's strong work ethic
My new favorite show - This is Us
Pentatonix Christmas album
Cheesecake from Costco
Great co-workers who support/encourage me every day
Family walks at night
Spending Thanksgiving with my SIL and nieces/nephew
Emma's winter dance recital
Holiday red cups from Starbucks
Decorating the house for the holidays
Signing the paperwork for our new home
Cayden having another amazing football season
A husband who is always there to pick up the pieces
My sister, best friend and confidant
Experience this life with "my" people
And of course so many more things. I truly wish I could bottle up these feelings forever.
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments:
Post a Comment