Strony

Ahoy, Matey!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

We celebrated Cayden's 5th birthday with a pirate themed party. He is really into pirates, swords and fighting. It must be a boy thing.


Then, I made the goodie bags using red gabble boxes that were filled with pirate gear for the little kids to wear.



The centerpiece was a pirate ship Cayden got for last Christmas. It was nice that it was free!



Of course you need balloons, a banner and streamers.




I made a craft table for the kids. The tattoos and stickers I bought from Party City and the treasure maps are from Oriental Express.


I bought Cayden's cake from a bakery. It's cupcakes that make a pirate ship.


My sister baked extra cupcakes for the adults. Not everyone is a fan of thick, buttercream, blue icing.


I made pirate pops to go along with the party theme. They turned out so cute!


Here is the entire table....


and one more shot of the table with the kids bagged lunches I made.


I hoped you grabbed your coffee or tea. This is a long post. Here is the birthday boy



Cayden blowing out his candle. One more year older :(



Trying to get in a family picture. Can you tell what Cayden was more interested in?


Cayden got a pirate chest tattoo. Courtesy of Aunt Brittany.



The Valone girls



Mother and daughter picture. We hardly get to see my mom so it was a treat that she was here for Cayden's birthday.



Cayden's friends from school. He had so much fun playing and swimming that day.



Of course no party would be complete without a Pinata. The kids had so much fun trying to break it.



It was a mad rush for the candy.


After all the kids left it was just the family. We tried to get in another family photo of just us three.



Dear Boo Bear,

These past 5 years have flown by. It has been so great to watch you grow into a smart, sweet, caring little man. I have enjoyed being your mommy and could not ask for a better son. I hope that you have enjoyed these past 5 years as much as we have. I love you!

Love,

Mommy

Here is a picture with my little man


No comments: