I had my 28 week ultrasound today. It's standard for the Doctor's to make sure that the baby is growing and looks healthy. Emma weighs 2.5 oz and measured at about 15 inches long.
I also got back my glucose results. I tested negative for gestational diabetes, but unfortunately was positive for anemia. Which doesn't surprise me as I was anemic with Cayden too. So, for the remainder of my pregnancy I have to take an iron supplement and try to eat more red meat (not my favorite). It looks like I will be finding different alternatives to getting my iron intake up.
Here is a profile picture of miss Emma
she kept putting her hands in front of her face so the technician had to get a 4D picture of her face. You can see her right hand by her cheek. She does not like the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment