Strony

Father's Day

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cayden and I woke up early on Sunday morning to surprise daddy with breakfast in bed. My little baker helped me make blueberry muffins (Paul's favorite) and cut up fresh fruit.


We served it on our "you are special today" plate. We use it for birthdays and other special occasions.

Cayden painted a "love" you sign and I printed out a picture of the two of them on sticky photo paper. I then had Cayden walk in with his breakfast and special surprise for daddy.

Of course when it came time for Paul to open his presents, Cayden had to be front and center. The two of them are so cute together.


Later that evening we went out to dinner with Papa and Aunt Brittany to celebrate Father's Day. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite restaurants!


Two peas in a pod. Cayden loves spending time with his Papa.

Daddy's girls! My sister and I. We don't look much alike.

and of course we had to get a family picture.....belly and all!

No comments: