Strony

rice krispies and a play date

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cayden had his good friend Logan over on Saturday. The boys were busy playing with their light sabers and fighting each other in battle. At least that was what they told be when I asked what all the noise upstairs was. Boys will be boys, I guess?

While they played, I made rice krispie treat pops. The recipe is simple. Follow the directions on the rice krispie packaging and then shape the rice krispies (cool first) into 3x2 squares, then insert a popsicle stick through the bottom.

Once I was done with the rice krispie treats the boys came down stairs to help decorate. I used semi-sweet chocolate chips melted with rainbow sprinkles.




It was a race to see who could get the most dipped in chocolate first.



Cayden made sure to get enough sprinkles on his. He loves sprinkles!



Of course there was no waiting to eat them.



The boys did a great job decorating. I am sure it will all be gone before tomorrow :)




No comments: