I woke up this morning to my two beautiful kiddos and had our usual morning routine. The hubby had to work until this afternoon. We went and bought some donuts as a special treat. Later, my in-laws came up for the day. My mother in-law and I pampered ourselves with a manicure and pedicure while the grandpa watched the kids.
Once, Paul got home the boys made us mommies dinner while we relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine. It was very nice. The kiddos got me beautiful hydrangeas, cards, the Vow on blue ray and the new Carrie Underwood CD. It was perfect!
The day ended with red velvet cake (my favorite) and a family picture of mommy with her two beautiful babies and wonderful husband.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who I love so much. Not to mention the best kiddos a mom could ask for.
Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment