Strony

Kindergarten celebration

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kindergarten has come to an end. Where did the time go? I remember driving Cayden to his first day of kindergarten. I was 9 months pregnant, bloated, huge and a miserable mess. My little baby was starting his first day of elementary school. It's amazing how much he has changed in 9 months. He went from a shy little boy to a grown up little man.

We started the day with Kindergarten olympics. It was so hot. But, we made it through 2 hour event without melting. The kiddos had so much fun running around and playing. I am so glad I was able to be there.


They did parachute ball juggling

water relays






and three legged races.


The kiddos sang songs for the parents


and we had pizza and ice cream for dessert.

Next up was the kindergarten awards - each kid wrote what they want to be when "I" grow up. Cayden of course said a, "Paleontologist." Too funny!


I had to get a photo with Cayden and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Taylor. Thank you so much for teaching, nurturing and helping our little boy grow into a special little man. We are so thankful!

No comments: