Strony

I Confess...

Thursday, August 21, 2014




...that I am actually really sad that we will not be moving to the PNW. I had my heart set on seasons, the great outdoors and beaches. I guess we will have to take more trips up to Oregon.


...that I am overwhelmed trying to juggle it all. Working full time, taking care of the kids, household chores, after school activities. The list goes on.


...that I have been gaining a lot of weight. Since, starting my new job I have gained a total of seven pounds. I need to loose some weight, but I am so tired after work and totally unmotivated.


...that Emma is sleeping in our bed every night. She wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming, asking to come snuggle in bed with us. How can I say no?


...that I am looking forward to fall. Which means cooler temperatures, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, rainy days and the beginnings of the holiday season.













No comments: